Ballarat East School of Art

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
The Ballarat East School of Art was established in 1870, and was located at the Ballarat East Library. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management was J.C. Molloy, the Secretary S.E. Mendoza, and the teachers were [[A. Doepel]], Miss A. Humphreys and H.G. Upham.
+
The Ballarat East School of Art was established in 1870 and was located at the Ballarat East Library. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management was J.C. Molloy, Secretary S.E. Mendoza, and the teachers were [[A. Doepel]], Miss A. Humphreys and H.G. Upham.
  
 
== Staff ==
 
== Staff ==
Line 5: Line 5:
 
[[Henry Hall]]
 
[[Henry Hall]]
  
 +
 +
== Also See ==
 +
 +
[[Tertiary Education]]
  
 
== References ==
 
== References ==

Latest revision as of 06:27, 22 August 2019

The Ballarat East School of Art was established in 1870 and was located at the Ballarat East Library. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management was J.C. Molloy, Secretary S.E. Mendoza, and the teachers were A. Doepel, Miss A. Humphreys and H.G. Upham.

Staff

Henry Hall


Also See

Tertiary Education

References



--Clare K.Gervasoni 11:39, 29 March 2019 (AEDT)

Personal tools