Ballarat East School of Art

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
== Staff ==
 
== Staff ==
 +
 +
[[J.C. Barber]], Signwriting and Decorating (1906)
 +
 +
[[A. Doepel]]
 +
 +
[[F. Foster]], drawing (1906)
 +
 +
Mrs Green, Dresscutting, etc (1906)
  
 
[[Henry Hall]]
 
[[Henry Hall]]
 +
 +
Miss [[A. Humphreys]]
 +
 +
[[Albert Steane]], Manual Training and Carpentry
 +
 +
[[H.G. Upham]]
 +
 +
[[G. Wightman]], Engineering Drawing (1906)
 +
 +
Miss Young, Drawing (1906)
  
  

Revision as of 04:20, 26 May 2021

The Ballarat East School of Art was established in 1870 and was located at the Ballarat East Library. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management was J.C. Molloy, Secretary S.E. Mendoza, and the teachers were A. Doepel, Miss A. Humphreys and H.G. Upham.

Staff

J.C. Barber, Signwriting and Decorating (1906)

A. Doepel

F. Foster, drawing (1906)

Mrs Green, Dresscutting, etc (1906)

Henry Hall

Miss A. Humphreys

Albert Steane, Manual Training and Carpentry

H.G. Upham

G. Wightman, Engineering Drawing (1906)

Miss Young, Drawing (1906)


Also See

Tertiary Education

References



--Clare K.Gervasoni 11:39, 29 March 2019 (AEDT)

Personal tools