Ballarat East School of Art

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Revision as of 06:27, 22 August 2019 by Cgervaso (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Ballarat East School of Art was established in 1870 and was located at the Ballarat East Library. In 1885 the chairman of the Committee of Management was J.C. Molloy, Secretary S.E. Mendoza, and the teachers were A. Doepel, Miss A. Humphreys and H.G. Upham.


Henry Hall

Also See

Tertiary Education


--Clare K.Gervasoni 11:39, 29 March 2019 (AEDT)

Personal tools