Charles Evans

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
Printers established in 1855, and later taken over by [[Berry, Anderson & Co.]]
+
Charles J. Evans was a printers established in 1855, and later taken over by [[Berry, Anderson & Co.]]
  
 
Occupied premises on Sturt Street - opposite Town Hall - 1875-1877/8.  
 
Occupied premises on Sturt Street - opposite Town Hall - 1875-1877/8.  

Revision as of 01:45, 25 November 2011

Charles J. Evans was a printers established in 1855, and later taken over by Berry, Anderson & Co.

Occupied premises on Sturt Street - opposite Town Hall - 1875-1877/8.


Reference: One Hundred Years: Official Programme and history of Ballarat for its Centenary Celebrations, 1938.

Personal tools