Charles Evans

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Revision as of 01:30, 25 November 2011 by No1historychick (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

Printers established in 1855, and later taken over by Berry, Anderson & Co.

Occupied premises on Sturt Street - opposite Town Hall - 1875-1877/8.


Reference: One Hundred Years: Official Programme and history of Ballarat for its Centenary Celebrations, 1938.

Personal tools