City Cycle Works
Jump to navigation
Jump to search


Background
History
The City Cycle Works was owned by engineer and brass founder F. Mitchell.
Site
In 1898 and 1907 the City Cycle Works was located at 49 Lydiard Street.
Innovations
Community Involvement
Works Produced
Workplace Relations
The People
Legacies
See also
Recommended Reading
References
Further Reading
External Links
--Beth Kicinski 12:32, 10 June 2012 (EST), --C.K.Gervasoni 16:33, 16 August 2012 (EST)