F. W. Niven & Co.
From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Revision as of 01:52, 25 November 2011 by No1historychick
F.W. Niven and Co. was situated at 56 - 59 Lydiard St, Ballarat.
Was operating as F. W. Niven - Mining & Commercial Stationer, from a site at 9 Lydiard Street in 1876.
In 1888 Niven was situated in Sturt Street.