Grand National Hotel
- For other National Hotels, see National Hotel.
The Grand National Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1892>.
The Grand National Hotel was on the west side of Armstrong Street, between Sturt Street and Dana Street. It was first known as the Albion Imperial Hotel, then the National Hotel, and the Grand National Hotel. Hargreaves identified the site in 1943 as being 28 Armstrong Street, which was then Andrews' Coffee Palace. This is now the site of the Central Square Shopping Centre.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 17, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 1892 'No title.', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 8 September, p. 2, viewed 20 September, 2015, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article204987094