Hampton Court Hotel
The Hampton Court Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1892. It was one of five hotel businesses on the site from 1864.
There were several hotels on this site from 1864, now identified as 620 Sturt Street. The first was the Coomora Hotel, then the Roseilla Hotel, then the Saxe-Coburg Hotel, the Myrtle Hotel and finally the Hampton Court Hotel.
- In March 1892 the owner was Mark Levinson and the licensee was John Munro.
- In 1888-89> the publican was R. Grout
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 9, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 1892 'LOCAL OPTION AT BALLARAT.', Leader (Melbourne, Vic. : 1862 - 1918), 19 March, p. 26. , viewed 25 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article197979686
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 16, 1943, Ballarat
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9