Miners' Arms Hotel (Melbourne Road)

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Revision as of 02:02, 26 May 2019 by No1historychick (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Miners' Arms Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1861>

Contents

Background

History

Site

The Miners' Arms was in Melbourne Road. Its address in 1861 was given as being Allotment 13, Block P, Melbourne Road. It was described as including a:

"...large Store adjoining, well fitted, with bakehouse, and oven at rear, stables, piggery and outhouses, the whole forming one compact property, and occupying a first class position in that fast improving locality."[1]

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People


Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. 1.0 1.1 1861 'Advertising.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 1 February, p. 3, viewed 10 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66337162


Further Reading

External Links


Personal tools