Princess Royal Hotel
- There was also a Princess Royal Hotel at Buninyong.
The Princess Royal Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat East, Victoria, <1922.
The hotel was closed by the Licensing Reduction Board in 1922.
The Princess Royal Hotel was in Ballarat East. The newspaper report of its closing located it in Macarthur Street.
- In 1888-89> the publican was N. Grant
- In 1917 the publican's licence was transferred from Margaret A. Grant to Bertha Golding.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1922 'LICENSES REDUCTION BOARD.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 18 February, p. 20, viewed 24 December, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article4700592
- ↑ F. W. Niven & Co's Ballarat and District Directory for 1888-9
- ↑ 1917 'BALLARAT LICENSING COURT.', The Argus (Melbourne, Vic. : 1848 - 1957), 19 January, p. 4, viewed 30 January, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article1591243