The Salutation Hotel was a hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, <1861-1863>.
The Salutation Hotel is shown on the 1861 geological map as being on the south east corner of South Street and Errard Street. It is incorrectly labelled as the Solution Hotel. This address is now 411 South Street and is a residential property.
- Address: 411 South Street, corner Errard Street
- Google Maps:-37.569614, 143.847655 
- ↑ Victoria. Mines Department. Ballaarat gold field. No. 1 [cartographic material] 1861. MAP RM 3915, National Library of Australia, http://nla.gov.au/nla.map-rm3915-sd-cd
- ↑ 1862 'DISTRICT POLICE COURT.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 18 June, p. 2, viewed 12 February, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66324917
- ↑ 1863 'BALLARAT WEST LIGENSING BENCH.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 19 June, p. 4, viewed 29 April, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article72515139