West's Hotel was hotel in Ballarat, Victoria, 1863-1890>.
West's Hotel was on the west side of Armstrong Street South, about midway between Sturt Street and Dana Street. It is shown in a Victoria Museum photo c.1890. This now the site of the Central Square Shopping Centre.
The hotel was the terminus for Harris's Line of coaches between Ballarat and Haddon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1863 'BALLARAT WEST LICENSING BENCH.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 19 June, p. 4, viewed 29 April, 2014, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article72515139
- ↑ 1869 'Advertising', The Ballarat Star (Vic. : 1865 - 1924), 4 February, p. 1. , viewed 26 Sep 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article112883081
- ↑ 1864 'DISTRICT PUBLICANS' LICENSING MEETING.', The Star (Ballarat, Vic. : 1855 - 1864), 2 July, p. 4. , viewed 19 Oct 2016, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article66346137