White Flag Hotel

From Ballarat and District Industrial Heritage Project
Revision as of 04:18, 26 May 2019 by No1historychick (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
There was also a Butchers' Arms in Plank Road, Ballarat.

The White Flag Hotel was a hotel Ballarat, Victoria. In <1861> it was called the Butchers' Arms.

Contents

Background

History

Site

The White Flag Hotel was in Peel Street North.[1]

Innovations

Community Involvement

Works Produced

Workplace Relations

The People

Legacies

See also

Notes


References

  1. Hargreaves, John. Ballarat Hotels Past and Present, pg. 27, 1943, Ballarat


Further Reading

External Links


Personal tools